I am thrilled to share with you that we are bringing back for the second year “The Enchanted Christmas Village!”
Last year over 18,000 visitors enjoyed our new holiday attraction while helping us to support over 11 Non-Profits and sending over 20 kids on Mission Trips! We could not have done this without you!
THE MISSION OF THE ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS VILLAGE:
To provide a Christian environment for all ages to celebrate the Christmas Holiday through a community event that provides a fundraising event to support bringing ALL missing children HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY’S. Our goal is to provide a safe family friendly environment to celebrate the Christmas Season. This Years Honored Charity is The Bairfind Foundation.
Here is what we heard from you…..
- “The Enchanted Christmas Village experience was like stepping back in time”
- “This was the perfect place to come with our grandchildren to experience Christmas the way I used to when I was a kid”
- “Loved all the Christmas Music! The Church choirs and School groups were the best!”
- “The Enchanted Christmas Village will be a part of our family tradition for many years to come”
- “Loved the performing tree!”
Pictures With Santa… Weekends December 15 through the 23rd
- Friday Dec. 15 through Sunday Dec. 17: 5 – 9pm
- Thursday Dec. 21 through Saturday Dec. 23: 5 – 9pm
- Book your reservations early!: www.northpolephotography.com
Come Hungry!…. We have some of the BEST food vendors/trucks in the area.
Come Thirsty!…. We have authentic Christmas Glogg, Christmas sodas, hot chocolate, coffee, Beer and Wine and much more to enjoy.
Come Early!…. Parking is limited (Cost $5 cash only) and overflow parking will be available so visit our website for this location.
Wear Comfortable Shoes!…. Our walking path is partly paved and partly grassy. We have many wheelchair and stroller friendly areas to enjoy and this is an outdoor event so dress appropriately.
Haven’t Finished Christmas Shopping…. no worries our Marketplace Vendors have many unique items to get from original stocking stuffers to grand gifts!
– Dennis Blair, Executive Director